At Natividad Medical Center, we focus on giving family-centered care and providing a full range of services to childbearing women, their newborn, and their families. Fathers and significant others are included in our family-centered care as well.
The entire second floor of the inpatient area of the medical center is devoted to the quality care of women and newborns. Our Maternal Infant Unit is a 26-bed unit, with eight private, beautifully appointed labor & delivery and recovery units. Each delivery is attended by a doctor, labor nurse, and neonatal baby nurse. All infants receive routine blood and hearing screenings prior to discharge.
Education and support services, including lactation support and information on women’s topics are offered.
Why Choose Natividad?
- 24/7 OB/GYN coverage in-house
- 24/7 In-house Anesthesia coverage for all our anesthesia needs, including epidurals and emergency cesarean sections
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Section (VBAC)
- Level III NICU
- Natividad Medical Center Designated Blue Distinction® Center for Maternity Care
- Private and Semi-private postpartum rooms
- Breastfeeding Support, 7 days a week
- Warm and comfortable environment
- Spacious rooms for family members